Delicately pressed with intricate designs of dandelions, our ‘Wish’ Pot in Meadowlark is bound to add a joyful pop or colour to any room.
Featuring a unique handle (which is detachable), bring some playfulness to your plants this Spring and Summer.
- Ethically Hand made by Sri Lankan women
- Sustainable ‘Zero Waste’ Production -Made from recycled materials.
- 100% Waterproof
Designed to fit many standard sized nursery pots with no hole in the planter base… simply place your pot straight in.
Small: Diameter 13 cm, Height 13 cm(ideal for growers pot up to 125mm)
Medium: Diameter 15 cm, Height 15 cm (ideal for growers pot up to 140mm)
- To clean, rub gently with a damp cloth or use minimal soap and water.
- Water should be emptied every 3 weeks
- We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight (indoor use only)
Due to the artisanal nature of our pots, they can carry small imperfections. These irregularities are intrinsic to the process of crafting products by hand and adds to the items appeal. These are acceptable hallmarks of handmade products and we hope you love them as much as we do.